Legal Question in Family Law in Texas

I have temp sole custody of my son and his dad is trying to take him away from me I want to move to another city to start my career can I take my son we have court in april what are chances of him winning his dad has a CPS charge a DWI and back pay chil support on all 3 kids. He has a assult charge breakin and entering with me

Asked on 10/13/09, 9:47 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You might want to take a look at your temporary orders and see if they prohibit you from moving to another city.

From what you're telling me, his chances of getting custody are slim to none.

Read more
Answered on 10/19/09, 3:47 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now