Texas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/07/10, 4:50 pm

ex wife used my social number after we were divorced for electricity and what not, and last year when I moved into a new house the company said I had an unpaid bill, and had her on the phone but still had to pay half of it. I had NEVER lived in the house she used my social number (my son lives with her), I was in the Army at the time and we were separated, got a divorce not too long after she moved there. Can I sue her?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search