Texas  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/11/10, 9:06 pm

5 years ago we sold our home and my inlaws sold their home. we purchased a home together. they paid 1/2 cash for their 1/2 and we put down a small amount and 1/2 closing costs. we now pay the house payment for the other half. 5 years later we still get excuses as to why we still have no legal papers drawn up to protect our 1/2. were do we stand legally or do we?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search