Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Texas

I went to this clinic in Febuary twice after being in a car accident, I stop using them because I felt they didn't offer great service. I asked for a detail bill from my two visits, the clinic has not responded, I sent a certified letter in April requesting an itemized statement of service rendered for the two days. I asked to please forward bill to my address, I also stated, "please be advised you have 30 days from the receipt of this request." I still have not receive a response from them. The Insurance company Adjuster contact the Clinic also, still no response. I do not a lawyer, I'm not suing them only want my medical bills paid. Once my case is settled, would I still be responsible for this bill? What should I do to cover myself in this situation. Thanks

Asked on 8/30/13, 8:00 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Roger Merrill Merrill & Associates
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Ask the clinic to send the bills directly to the insurance company. Sign an assignment of benefits to the clinic so that they have the right to recover directly from the insurance company.

Read more
Answered on 9/06/13, 7:28 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

General Civil Litigation Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now