Texas  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/03/03, 12:54 pm


Can you sue someone for possibly giving you herpes if you consented to sex? Into the relationship you developed herpes,and asked person if they could have given it to you and the answer was I have had rashes but I have never had a medical diagnoses.

My husband committed adultery and the woman claims she will now sue him over this. Is this even possible?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search