Texas  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/22/13, 2:34 pm

I was rear ended by a local police officer while sitting at a stop sign . The report says he took his eyes off of the road to use his computer and ran into me . I have been going to chiropractor every other day due to neck and back pain . can I deal with city by myself ?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search