Texas  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/25/13, 4:54 pm

If someone is a signer on a bank account and the remove a large sum of money without permission is there any you can do

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search