Texas  |  Employment Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/17/13, 6:44 am

I had a 6-month contract with an employer, with a non-compete clause. After working for this employer for 1 week, they called me and told me that it wasn't working out and they were replacing me. It has been 13 days, and I still have not been paid for my final time sheet.

Do I have any legal options? I would like my pay that I earned, and I would like the employer to understand that laying off employees after one week is unacceptable.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search