Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Texas

I 2007 -2008 I had multiple medical problems and surgeries that started after my first surgery to remove my ovaries and implant a "mesh bladder sling" - Because of recent publicity of the dangers of these implants I am of the thought my problems I had then and are having now could be because of the implant. Not interested in Class action law suits being advertised - should I seek legal council on my own for this?

Ken Gober (Austin TX) Lee, Gober & Reyna

Yes, it is now well documented that the mesh apparatus was dangerous and caused unwarranted serious injury. Our firm handles this kind of case, please feel free to contact me for a free consultation - 512-478-8080 (office) , if you need to speak to me outside of business hours feel free to call my cell phone 512-827-7548 ... You need immediate action, I am in a deposition until 1pm tomorrow , feel free to speak with one of our legal assistants for and initial phone intake.

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Texas