Legal Question in Military Law in Texas

How far can the Army go?

A child of a soldier is a bed wetter.This has been a problem for years..Is it legal for the NCO to come in this soldier's house,and force this soldier to put his face down in the child's Pee?

Steven Brand Steven Brand, Attorney at Law

Re: How far can the Army go?

No, it is not. Although, I know a story must surround this. Is this going on at Ft Jackson?

Feel free to e-mail me directly at StevenBrandEsq@msn.com so I can learn more details. You can learn more about me on my website at www.courtmartialbrand.com.

Sincerely Yours,

Steve Brand

The information contained herein is for informational purposes only, and is not legal advice on any subject matter. No recipients of this document should act or refrain from acting in reliance on its content without first seeking appropriate legal or other professional advice. Transmission of this document does not create an attorney-client relationship between Steven T. Brand, Esq. and any recipients.

More Military Law questions and answers in Texas