Texas  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/09/13, 3:51 pm

A person had bought two sheds on my property. He is coming with people to remove it and he also needs to take one of my trees down in order to get the shed onto his trailer and take it. What would be the best legal document to have him sign to protect me from any injury he (and I would have all the people that help him sign as well) might sustain?

Thank you

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search