Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Texas

How do I divide and sale a piece of my property?

What steps do I take to sale part of my property, not all, to my son?

Asked on 11/24/06, 12:12 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cheryl Rivera Smith The Smith Law Firm
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: How do I divide and sale a piece of my property?

There are several issues in selling a piece or part of a property. Please contact an attorney - several will provide a free initial consultation to discuss the specifics.

Read more
Answered on 11/24/06, 4:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now