Texas  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/23/12, 2:39 pm

My mother has a live in boyfriend, they're been together like 20 years. She has asked him repeatedly to move. He simply won't leave. What can we do about this? Its her house, in her name, all the utilities are in her name also.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search