Texas  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/13/12, 9:26 am


I'm the seller of the pre-owned home. The buyer and I have agreed and signed a Texas Resale Contract. Now, the buyer want to terminate this contract by replacing his own brother to be a new buyer on the contract and ask for his earnest money back. Since the time has passed for the 10 days for the termination option, then in this case, is the buyer allowed to change the contract to other buyer and get his earnest money back? What is the protections for the seller?

Please help and give me some advice.



Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search