Texas  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/06/13, 3:58 pm

previous to my mothers death and after dnr was signed the power of attorney had a deed transfer signed it is an obvious forgery there was an agreement that he would pay hiers 50,000 each now the brother that now holds deed to property has not made good on payments can i get some kind of lien put on property for my portion possibly including some type of interest the original agreement he was supposed to get a mortgage and pay the other tree siblings off

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search