Texas  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/27/13, 11:09 am

If a person owes Property Tax on his real estate in Texas. Than dies and there is no will. The family does not want to pay the property tax and has abandoned the property. How can you acquire the property without waiting for the property to go into Property Tax Foreclosuer?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search