Texas  |  Traffic Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/31/13, 12:35 am

"my license is suspended in Florida for 1250 dollars in fines plus 30 hours of community service on a D6 from a 8 year old DUI case. I now live in Texas and need to show my employer proof of DL to keep my recent promotion. I have 6 kids which two live with me. After court ordered child support and health insurance, my 1250 dollar salary is reduced to just over 300 bucks every two weeks. One I can't come up with the money and support my family, two if I lose my job I could do jail time for not paying child support, and three I drive over 500 miles a week between 28 Locations. The promotion would more then double my bring home pay if I can obtain a Drivers License. What can I do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search