Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Texas

Living Will, POAs

What is the procedure for, Living Wills, Durable POAs and, Medical POAs. With regard to being notarized and filed with the County Clerks office.

Asked on 7/15/08, 11:51 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Donald McLeaish McLeaish&Associates;, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Living Will, POAs

That task requires a lawyer to see what you are talking about. As we lawyers say, self help, creates more business for lawyers..

Read more
Answered on 7/15/08, 1:35 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now