Legal Question in Discrimination Law in Utah

I know a 19 year old girl who is dating a 15 year old boy in Utah. They have had sex, and she thinks she might be pregnant. How can I report this if I'm only 14?

Asked on 5/20/11, 8:13 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alvin Lundgren Alvin R. Lundgren, L.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Notify the police, call the Division of Family Services nearest your (get number on line); talk to a school counselor.

Read more
Answered on 5/20/11, 8:32 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Other Discrimination Law (Age, Race, Sex, Gender) questions and answers in Utah

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88393 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Charles AspinwallCharles S. Aspinwall, J.D., LLCLos Lunas, NM
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now