Legal Question in Family Law in Utah

My boyfriend has a restraing order aginst him by his exwife... My question is what should he do if she keeps calling and texting him?

Asked on 10/03/13, 11:55 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cory Wall Cory R. Wall, Attorney at Law, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

I need more detailed information. What is the nature of the restraining order? What is he prohibited from doing? Why is she calling and texting him? Without more information, it's difficult to really answer your question about what he should do. If she's harassing him, he should obtain a protective order against her.

Read more
Answered on 10/03/13, 2:18 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Utah

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now