Utah  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/26/13, 10:26 pm

I just found out my husband has remarried without fileing for a divorce from me

what can i do ,or rather where does that leave me?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search