Utah  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/20/13, 11:26 am

I am a 75 year old woman. I have been living in Utah with my significant other. ALthough we were not officially married we have been living as husband and wife for five years. I recently got sick and went to my daughter's house in Colorado so she could help me get better. While I have been in Colorado his adult children have made plans to move me out of the house and told me they have received council to not allow me back in- not even to get my personal items. Is this legal and what are my rights?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search