Legal Question in Personal Injury in Utah

I live next to a golf course. An errant tee shot was hit out of the course and into my yard, breaking through a window striking my son. is the golfer responsible for the damages?

Asked on 7/25/11, 12:52 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alvin Lundgren Alvin R. Lundgren, L.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Yes. If you can locate the golfer, he should replace the window and cover the costs of any treatment for your son.

Read more
Answered on 7/26/11, 7:31 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Utah

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Personal Injury Law and Tort Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now