Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Utah

If I borrow money from my father to buy a home can interest on a promissory note be paid off by working for the lender or providing a service?

Asked on 1/11/12, 10:39 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alvin Lundgren Alvin R. Lundgren, L.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Yes, if all concerned agree - you should have your agreement in writing and signed by all parties.

Read more
Answered on 1/11/12, 9:45 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Utah

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now