Virginia  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/09/13, 7:30 pm

I have a small business. I fired an employee in late Nov. In early Dec. he goes to one of my jobs and asked the customer for a deposit for paint materials. About $1500.00. The customer writes in a check to my business and upon seeing the check asked the customer to write it to him. He takes the money and never shows back up. The customer now is taking me to small claims court. What should I do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search