Virginia  |  Bankruptcy

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/03/13, 2:16 am

Investment law in Virginia,Richmond

I have invested in co in Richmond in State of Virginia. The owner isntfyin to cheat me andndont want to pay me my legal money invested with him and now he says that he has gone for bankruptcy. Hoe to deal with him?


Vishwas D Dixit

Pune, India

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search