Legal Question in Criminal Law in Virginia

my boyfriend got in trouble for switching licence plates with his parents, and also driving on a suspended licence. what are the consequences?

Asked on 1/17/12, 2:48 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael E. Hendrickson Attorney & Counsellor at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Since at least one of the offenses you've referenced is a jailable offense, i.e.,

driving while suspended, your boyfriend should have competent criminal defense

counsel representing him in the court in which he's been charged and this person would be the best one to whom you should direct this question.

Read more
Answered on 1/17/12, 7:11 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Virginia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now