Virginia  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/03/13, 3:53 am

A friend of mine violated his probation he is being sent from Nc to va he went to court in Nc for Possion of heroin and was to be put on house arrest for six month. Instead Va wants him extradition him back because he was on probation and transfered here to Nc. He was suspension of 19yrs and six months. Served about one yr then they placed him on probation. My question is what is going to happen to him will he have to serve all those yrs? He currently has done 8yrs probation and this is his first violation of probation. But he was in trouble in the past for drugs and did his time. He now has many medical problems like cirrohhis, and hepatitis c. And is always in pain. What will happen?? Thank you.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search