Virginia  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/20/10, 3:10 pm

Can I get into any trouble for allowing my girlfriend's 16 year old daughter to move in with her 18 year old boyfriend she is doing so with her mothers consent but I don't know if its legal help please!

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search