Virginia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/22/01, 4:38 pm

child support after 18

My daughter is reaching the age of 18 and planning to enter a coledge when accepted .Her mother informs me that if I take her back to court that she has the legal right to get half of her tuition paid back to her .There is not an agreement writen to the effect that I wouldn,t try to get support reduced and be theatend with this ,there,s also not an agreement that I would pay 50% of her tuition .I suport my daughter and assist her to the best of my abbility

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search