Legal Question in Family Law in Virginia

Child Support

My ex-husband and I have a child custody agreement and child support agreement filed with the local courts in Virginia. I pay $350 per month, this was an amount that we both agreed upon. It has been less than a year and now he is taking me to court for the full amount that he can get by law. I have paid every month and there has been no changes to my income. He was fired from his job due to getting arrested, and is currently unemployed. He lives in Ohio with the kids, I am filing for custody in Ohio this month. We have a court date in VA in March. What are the chances that he will be allowed to get more money? Will my custody suit in Ohio change the support arrangement? What do I need to take with me to court to prove that he has been receiving money?

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Virginia