Virginia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/07/13, 8:54 pm

I got a divorce February 2012. Before that my husband and I signed and had notarized a separation agreement. However, the separation agreement was not entered as part of the final divorce degree. Now he is in arrears with his alimony and has breached other aspects of the agreement. Is there any way to have the separation agreement entered as part of the divorce degree, so that I can file for show cause?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search