Legal Question in Family Law in Virginia

I lost my rights to my son in 2004 due to not notifing the court's within a time fram that i wanted a DNA test and not disputing it within that time fram so Ilost my rights my exs new husband adopted him he is now 13 and i wanted know if i can still have contact and still

have a relationship with him?

Asked on 10/30/13, 11:50 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael E. Hendrickson Attorney & Counsellor at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

As I've already answered a day or so ago, yes, if the boy's parents

are agreeable to such contact.

Read more
Answered on 10/30/13, 6:31 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Virginia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now