I need some help for my research paper.
Hi I'm junior at James River High School and I need some help. Please can you answer these 10 question. I'm doing this research paper for my English class about the career I want to take in college and I chose to be a Family Lawyer. So please help.
1. What educational requirements exits?
2. What training facilities exist?
3. What certification(s) does this profession require? (process, time, and typical costs to acquire them.)
4. What are the typical workday 9-5, shift work, on-call, or other.
5. Is this seasonal or annul employment?
6. What duties, tasks, and activities does it envolve?
7. Tell me a little about a ''typical'' workday.
8. What is a likely entry-level wage/salary and what is the likely progession?
9. Please tell about the career path for advancement.
10. Can you please include any other relevant information that I forgot about?
Thank you very much for taking the time to read my letter. I've been doing some other research since Friday but I haven't been the lucky and now I lost a lot of time. this is duo tomorrow. Thank you, thank you.