Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Virginia

Am I liable for repair on my truck I specifically advised them NOT to do. It was less than $250. I didn't sign any papers for anything, including the inspection , either prior to the work or after I picked up the truck. The Service manager called while the truck was being inspected and advised the repair would be over $200 which my extended service policy would not cover. I specifically told him not to do the repair, it wasn't worth it. I have 2 witnesses. When I went to pick up the truck, the mgr. pretended he could'nt hear only after I told him I wasn't paying for the repair. The service manager insists I bring the truck back to have the tire pressure sensor removed. Am I legally obligated to waste my time to bring the truck back and have the new part removed ?

Michael E. Hendrickson Attorney & Counsellor at Law

Yes, if this is a part that you haven't paid for. (Your question appears somewhat

confused as you've referenced both a repair and then a new part which seems to raise the question are they the same or different?)

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Virginia

General Civil Litigation Legal Forms