Virginia  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/11/06, 3:48 pm

Non-repayment of Loan from Friend

A ''friend'' borrowed $4,000 so that they could pay their mid-year taxes in July of 2006 and promised to pay us back the end of August 2006.

This loan was a verbal agreement so we do not have any written proof that this was a loan.

It is now October 2006 and our ''friends'' have moved and are not communicating with us. Do we have any legal recourse in this case? If so, what would be our next logical steps?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search