Virginia  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/25/08, 12:49 pm

Entered legally 6 years ago on turist visa. How can i change status?

I live in Richmond Va, i always worked, no record, filled taxes. I came on turist visa that expired. Which are the ways i could adjust status?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search