Virginia  |  Juvenile Dependency

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/10/11, 5:29 pm

I'm 18. My girlfriend is 15 and we both live in virginia. She is living with a dictator like mother and stepfather and they are abusive. She is wanting to become emancipated. Her parents won't sign. She has a job and I will be her place to live if she can get this emancipation. I am currently enlisted into the military. Her parents will not sign for marriage niether. I want to know what I can do to help her out of that home?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search