Virginia  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/18/08, 9:18 pm


my father in law took me and my husband to court for money we owed him.he wa awarded a judgement against us. he has now gotten a abstract of judgement against our home. we received a letter from him today threating to force us to sell our home because of it. can he force us to sell?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search