Washington  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/21/03, 3:46 pm

can't find mother

Can't find the mother of child and need to serve her with child custody papers. She has the child. What do I do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search