Washington  |  Landlord & Tenant Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/30/09, 7:08 pm

A friend of mine moved into her boyfriends fathers house. Her boyfriend lived there too. The boyfriend gets thrown in jail for some other issues, and while in jail the father dies. Nothing was signed or agreed upon. She took care of the father, who was a drunk and could barley care for himself. The boyfriends brother is now in the picture. What rights does my friend have. What time frame does she have to find another place and move out?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search