Washington  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/27/10, 11:44 am

My father recently passed away and my step mother claims that she inherited everything. Do I have a legal right to see a copy of his will?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search