Wisconsin  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/23/13, 8:29 am

My son is 14 years old and has not seen or heard from his dad since 2005. Nothing. No phone calls, cards, texts or letters. I don't even know where his dad is, I have a general idea but no address or phone number. Can I terminate his parental rights? I only ask this because I am afraid if something happens to me and the state finds him, he will take my son away from my family. The people that have known, helped care for and loved him his whole life.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search