Wisconsin  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/07/13, 6:51 am

Hi, my daughter is an American citizen she's in mexico with me im a single mother i can't get in the usa because i don't have visa, but my brother does. My question is... if my daughter can travel with my daughter for just some vacation time with just a letter from me giving him authorizatio to travel with him, and if there's any risk in the airport want immigration ppl can take her away? (She's 3 and she was born in the usa)

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search