| The material found in this section is courtesy of dumblaws.com where you can find hundreds of additional "dumb laws". None of the laws mentioned in this section have been verified by LawGuru.com. Many of these laws are probably no longer in effect. Please note that this section is purely provided for entertainment.
- Children may not purchase cigarettes, but can smoke them.
- You may never leave your car keys in an unattended vehicle.
- It is illegal to roam the streets wearing black clothes, felt shoes and black shoe polish on your face as these items are the tools of a cat burglar.
- It is illegal to read someone's tarot, or give them a psychic reading as these are forms of witchcraft.
- Under Australian Communications Authority (ACA) regulations, your modem can't pick up on the first ring. If it does the ACA permit for your modem is invalid and there's a $12000 fine. - Telecommunications Act 1991.
- Those wishing to use a television must apply for a license.
- It is illegal to leave baggage unattended.
- Picking up abandoned baggage is as act of terrorism.
- Between the hours of 8AM and 8PM, 70% of the music in the radio must be by French composers.
- It is illegal to leave your house if you are not wearing underwear.
- You must wear a shirt while driving a car.
- You must pay a fine of $600 in Thailand if you're caught throwing away chewed bubblegum on the sidewalk. If you do not pay the fine, you are jailed.
- No one may step on any of the nation's currency.