Legal Question in Disability Law in India

sir shall i ask the written complaint under RTI ACT made by a women sc against my wife in police station with baseless allegations and police did not gave any copy of enquiry that they settled the issue in station

Asked on 1/04/14, 9:45 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

You may file a RTI application.

Read more
Answered on 1/06/14, 2:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Disability Discrimination Law (ADA) questions and answers in India