Legal Question in Administrative Law in India

A false FIR - 498-A , 313 , 506 I.P.C and 3/4 DP Act...

what i do ...? I am upset..,...

Asked on 7/18/17, 9:39 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

seek anticipatory bail and if your state does not have the provision of anticipatory bail, approach high court for stay of arrest.

Read more
Answered on 7/20/17, 1:48 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in India