Legal Question in Administrative Law in India

I have to file a caveat in the supreme court of India new delhi

How much court stamp fee i have to fix on it



Asked on 11/21/14, 10:13 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

you may contact a lawyer in person for the charges.


Adv. Rajiv

Read more
Answered on 11/23/14, 7:32 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in India