Legal Question in Administrative Law in India

We rented our shop to a party who has been defaulting since 2018. An agreement for 11 months was entered initially in 2017. Renewed once but, its been 2 years now that the renewal hasn't happened.

They are still defaulting with very small repayment (that too in cash). We are not issuing them any receipts for such payments.

What can be done in this case?

Asked on 3/07/21, 12:05 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

You have right to exit such tenant or you may take help of law to exit him.

For the legal services you may contact with me.

Read more
Answered on 3/13/21, 2:47 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in India