Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in India

i need consultation/appointment with advocate who has worked as court commissioner/advocate commissioner in civil suit property cases for 5 to 10 years and to search them?

Asked on 12/02/13, 10:12 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Sir, You have to write your problem I am an advocate practicing in a High Court. After listening your problem I can help you anywhere in the country or abroad.

Please write to me your any problem on my mail Id: [email protected], definitely you will get reply that what you should have to do to get the remedy. Remember you should not forget to write your location where you are presently living and where is the cause of occurrence.

Shailesh Kumar

E-mail Id: [email protected]

Contact No. : 8002842879

Read more
Answered on 12/03/13, 8:37 pm


I would recommend that you see our website, where you can get an advocate who suits your specific requirement. Once you register with us, you can post your requirements and respected advocates who are suitably qualified will contact you.


Advocate Ashok Kumar;

Read more
Answered on 12/03/13, 11:46 pm
Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

You are looking for an advocate in which state of India?

Read more
Answered on 12/05/13, 12:14 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in India